Sunday, February 28, 2016

StAC Member Spotlight: Ashley



We will be posting introductions of this year's Student Advisory Council members so everyone can get to know us! This message comes from Ashley Anderson, the Regional Deputy of Huntingtown High School.

My name is Ashley, I am a freshman at Huntingtown High and I am the Regional Deputy from Huntingtown. My job is to help the communications department and spread the word at Huntingtown of the things that StAC does. This year my job is to spread the word of the start of StAC and our town hall meeting coming up on March 17th. 
  Next year, I want to start having once a month meetings with the students at Huntingtown to get feedback from them about what they want to see StAC do and what they want to see the SMOB do. I am available by email at ashleyand2000@gmail.com if you have further questions or suggestions for anything you want to see happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment